Ingredients: (Makes 8 in small sandwich maker)
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Cocoa powder - 1/2 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp
Milk or water - 3/4 cup
- Mix all the ingredients MINUS COCOA POWDER.
- Divide the batter in in two. Add cocoa powder to the second half of the batter.
- Pre- heat sandwich maker and grease well.
- Pour chocolate and vanilla batter one by one in the mould and close the lid.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or more until they are golden in color. (cooking time varies)
- Remove and continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with chocolate syrup or maple syrup or dust some powder sugar.