Garbanzo Bean and Tofu Salad

This year I am trying to include salads in my diet. I am experiment with recipes to satisfy my palate. You will be seeing lots of salad recipes in coming weeks. Since I am a vegetarian, I try to include proteins in my salad so that it can become complete balanced meal.

In this recipe I have included boiled garbanzo beans and grilled tofu to make it protein rich salad.

garbanzo bean grilled tofu salad

Ingredients:
Mixed green salad mix
Boiled or canned garbanzo beans
Mixed nuts
Raisins
Balsamic vinaigretteor any of your choice
Grilled tofu 

Method:
Mix everything in a bowl and enjoy ! You can adjust the amounts as per your choice.

Comments

Priya Suresh said…
Dunno y i never thought of this combo in salad,lovely healthy salad.
Vanamala Hebbar said…
I love salads..very nice
AJ said…
Looks tempting and healthy!!
Indian Khana said…
colorful and delish ...looks great