- Chings hukka noodle packet - 1 packet. Break the noodles and soak in water
- 2 -3 cups of mixed chopped vegetables - carrot, cabbage, red and green bell peppers, spring onions.
- Marinate mix - Chings green chilie sauce, Chings dark soy sauce, Ketchup, white viegar. Ratio of sauces depends on ones taste
- Onions - 1 medium. chopped
- Oil - 2-3 tbsp
- Salt - optional
- Water - 1/4 cup optional
- Mix all the chopped vegetables except onion with the marinate and leave it aside.
- Heat oil in 3 liter pressure cooker
- Add onions and mix
- Layer the chopped veggie - marinate mix
- Next layer the drained noodles
- Optional- add 1/4 cup water
- Cook on high heat for 2 whistles.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes before releasing pressure
- Mix the contents.
- If the veggies have released enough water, pan dry the noodles on a stove top
- Adjust the sauces.
Adapted the recipe from One Pot One Shot method developed by Rama Krishnan
Check this video
Veggies grown in US are high in water content so it gets soggy very quickly. Do Not add water. The veggies release sufficient water to generate steam and cook the noodle.