Cabbage - 1 medium head, chopped
Green peas - 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1-2 inch, grated
Green pepper - 1, chopped
Corriander powder - 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds - 1.5 tsp
Garam masla - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds and once it starts to splatter, add chopped ginger and green pepper.
- Add chopped cabbage and stir fry on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Next add peas and cook further for 2-3 minutes
- Add salt, turmeric, coriander powder and cook on medium to high heat till the water released after adding salt dries out.
- Add garam masala and cook on low heat for vegetables to absorb the flavors.
- Turn off the stove and fresh lemon juice
- Serve with roti and spicy daal !