Black bean filling
Black pinto beans - canned
Onion - chopped
Salsa - store bought
Mexican cheese blend
Jalapeno hot sauce
- Rinse canned beans thoroughly and keep it aside
- Heat the pan and add olive oil, chopped garlic. Saute for a 30 seconds.
- Next add chopped onion and saute till pinkish in color.
- Add cumin powder, taco powder followed by black beans.
- Give it a nice stir and cover to cook on medium heat.
- Once the bean are tender to touch, add spoonfuls of salsa and mix.
- Adjust the seasoning, salt to your taste.
Assembling the burrito
- Warm tortilla wrap on a griddle on both sides
- Sprinkle layer of cheese on warm salsa followed by spoonfuls of bean mixture and chopped avocado.
- Roll the burrito and serve with hot sauce and sour cream.