Rava (sooji or semolina) - 1/2 ccup
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Chopped onion - 2 tbsp
Green chili - to taste
Cilantro - 2-3 sprigs
Salt - to taste
- Mix rava, yogurt, chopped onion, green chilies, cilantro leaves, salt.
- Keep the mixture aside.
- Spread the mixture on the slice of bread.
- Heat the tava (griddle). Spread some oil.
- Place bread with filing side down on the tava and cook till the filling side is golden brown in color.
- Flip and toast the other side.
- Slice in desired shape ad serve with ketchup.