All purpose flour - 1-1/2
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
Fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Egg, medium - 1
Zucchini - 1 cup shredded
Walnuts - handful (optional)
Chocolate chip - handful
- Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients
- Fold in dry ingredients wet ingredients
- Mix shredded zucchini and walnuts in the batter.
- Mix gently and scoop in the muffin tray (batter will thick [not pour-able])
- Scoop the batter in greased muffin try and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or the inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let it cool before taking the muffins from the muffin tray.