Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Garbanzo Bean and Tofu Salad

This year I am trying to include salads in my diet. I am experiment with recipes to satisfy my palate. You will be seeing lots of salad recipes in coming weeks. Since I am a vegetarian, I try to include proteins in my salad so that it can become complete balanced meal.

In this recipe I have included boiled garbanzo beans and grilled tofu to make it protein rich salad.

garbanzo bean grilled tofu salad

Mixed green salad mix
Boiled or canned garbanzo beans
Mixed nuts
Balsamic vinaigretteor any of your choice
Grilled tofu 

Mix everything in a bowl and enjoy ! You can adjust the amounts as per your choice.


Priya said...

Dunno y i never thought of this combo in salad,lovely healthy salad.

Vanamala Hebbar said...

I love salads..very nice

Apu said...

Looks tempting and healthy!!

Priti S said...

colorful and delish ...looks great


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...