Maida (All purpose flour) - 1cup
Mango - 1 large
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Yogurt (curd) - 1/4 cup
Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Salt - pinch
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Raisins - optional
Chocolate chip - optional
- Pre-heat oven at 350 F and grease the baking tray.
- Prepare mango puree, keep it aside.
- Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
- Blend oil, yoghurt, mango pulp, cardamom powder and sugar.
- Mix into dry ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Fold in raisins, chocolate chip.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Bake until the cake get golden color and the tooth pick inserted comes out clean
- Cool and slice !!