Broccoli - 2, medium heads
Onion - 1, small, shopped
Green chillies -1, medium, chopped
Ginger - 1/2 inch, chopped
Garam masala - 1tsp
Corriander powder - 1 tsp
Whole wheat flour - 3 cups
- Grate broccoli, sprinkle salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes
- Prepare dough by kneading flour and water to make a firm dough [add water little by little adjusting the stiffness of the dough]. Keep the dough covered and proceed for the next step
- Squeeze excess water from the grated broccoli and mix chopped onions, ginger, chillies and all other spices and salt.
- Now make parathas by pinching a small ball from the dough, roll a little, put the stuffing on top, seal the edges, and roll it out in the form of a disc.
- Fry the parathas on hot tawa/griddle by brushing little oil on both sides
- Serve hot with yogurt, raita, chutney